Ashland Housing Authority
Ashland Housing Authority Building
The Ashland Housing Authority owns and operates 199 units of Public Housing and manages 56 other rent subsidized units, all within the City of Ashland. Our housing developments are located in six different locations assisting families from all walks of life by providing decent, safe and affordable housing.
The Ashland Housing Authority’s mission is to serve our clients in the most effective way possible, in fostering a great living environment and providing a hand up – not a hand out! We do not provide temporary or emergency shelter – and typically our waiting list averages 3 months.
A five-member Board of Commissioners, appointed by the Mayor, for a five-year term, governs the Housing Authority.
- Stan Gaither - Executive Director
- Tony Knight – Occupancy Coordinator/Investigator
- Cindy Wilson – Administrative Clerk
- Bradley Cline – Maintenance Foreman
- Randy Mitchell – Maintenance Aide
- Willie Pruett – Maintenance Aide
- Randall “Spot” Benefield – Modernization Foreman
- Duane “Luke” Nappier – Modernization Laborer